Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Die Cast -II-Hot rods & Muscle

So after the Shelby Cobra  the next acquisition was a Volkwagen beetle & A Chevy Bel Air followed by Chevy Covertte 1957&1959 followed by a  1932 Ford 3 door coupe this had a flat head V8 and its specially favoured by the Hot Rodding community for 2 reasons a) the flat head V8 and b) the ultra cool looks this very car would be the basis for many hot rods
But i wanted to expand my collection further i went and got a Fiat 500 or it was called Topolino italian for Mickey mouse look at the front of the car what does it remind you
after this my recent purchase some week ago was the best i got myself a Ford thunderbird , a chevy Sting Ray and Chevy Impala
and out my collection the impala and the chevy covertte are the best in detail wise they even have an engine  pics of my collection soon

No comments:

Post a Comment