Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Club

I am a rebel and i do not like being controlled

I am free willed

When Pushed to a corner i attack

Three sentences about me but i got more about my friends , My friends are the motorcycle group i ride with we are a motley bunch and all these people are my friends cos of JAWA if its not for that i wouldn have them

We all used to hangout at the Mech's garage every sunday and go out for short rides and then there was this group of Jawa yezdi riders whom we joined , we went for a few rides and had good time but my above said three sentences were creating trouble , due to greater benefit of the group there lot of rules and even more criticism on the way we ride and all . Hence put an end to all this crap i stopped goinng to the group rides

But me and my  buddies do go for rides which we are carefree and we go fast but we also stay safe as we all know our limits


No comments:

Post a Comment