Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Buddy List

Vasanth the Insane

(The guy on your right is vasanth and Left is myself)
This is one of the nicest guy i have met infact he was the first one who i met in the club it was late 2008 some time in august and it was sunday. I had recently got the Jawa and was yet to find a mech to do it up and the guy from whom i got the bike is quite popular in the vintage bike scene inspite his young age and had told me about a classic bike show which i went in my enfield and there i met Vasanth & Kannan and a guy(xavier) who refused to remove his helmet even when he is just standing his bike was a jawa and was in display and when i was looking at that bike vasanth and kannan sir came , funny  thing i thought they were father and son and then i was told they are not i showed them my enfield , when i told them i got a jawa and i needed a mech they gave me Senthil no. and rode away on a roadking from  then  on started my sunday rides and some great friends

Now about Vasanth the insane actually they call him crazy rider yes he is mad raving mad but a real nice guy , Its hard to meet someone like vasanth , I used to work at Maraimalai Nagar really far off and my VAN CRASHED i fractured my ribs and i could not move and i was at korattur and had to go to the doctor every week and Vasanth used to travel all the way from mylapore and pick me up take me to the doc and drop me back home and then travel back

Why is he insane i dunno but he is raving with the kind of antics he pulls off

No comments:

Post a Comment