Saturday, September 3, 2011

CL-II

I have added a new horse to my Stable its a Yezdi CL-II an 87 model , its rusty but its trusty
Its at my mech shop getting saddled up. Am waiting ................ to ride it
Why i purchased this ride?
My wife loves riding my Jawa and she does ride my bullet but she finds the bullet a bit scary cos of its height and weight but the last time she rode my jawa the gear/ kicker rachet was broken and i ended up with le man's style push start and never gave the jawa to her again

But now she can ride the CL 2 all she wants (u should be thinking how JAWA is different from CL-II , will she not brreak the rachet again)

The gear ratios of CL-II and Jawa are Different and even the crank case is different JAWA comes with
see the pic below
the case to extreme left is of a CL-II the one on the extreme right is a Jawa and the last big one is of the 350 twin  but if u notice that in CL-II the case has become smaller the nuts/crews are within the casing and do not hangout hence the problem with gears is eleminated hence my wife can acually use it without wrecking it like that of a jawa.

Anyway waiting for my CL-II

No comments:

Post a Comment